Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Ok. I know it's been fuckin' forever, but I decided to take the month of December off. I have been hanging around my house, watching weird films, sewing, teaching myself to knit, and crocheting. Sketching every day. It has been beautiful and I needed it. I worked really hard last semester, and in my next post I will reflect all the completed work I made. I have much to tell you: I raised my GPA, I finished the 150 lb sculpture, I fiddled with more clothes&wire sculptures.....it will be soon I promise!!

Anyways, every year for the New Year, I always predict how the new year's months will be by using my "iTunes DJ" to mix songs at random. So here is 2012 according to my iTunes [the songs are in order with the months.]:

This playlist is completely random, I did not mess with its integrity - I just pressed "Shuffle"



8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

2012 is going to make 2011 look like a bitch!!

The first 3 things I did after midnight last night were:
1. Smell a bottle of mulling spices (I was drunk on mulled wine made by Andy & Ashley)
2. Dancing around the room with the wine- makers (See Above) to old Kylie Minogue videos via YouTube
3. Talking to Carl & Kathleen on the phone (while still dancing to Ms. Minogue)

We finished the night off by watching Freaks & Geeks. Yes, it's going to be a good year.

My resolutions include: trusting my art instincts more, pumping up the confidence, finish watching the top 50 most disturbing movies of all-time (my resolution from last year, 27 down 23 to go!), learn to play the bass, and sew 'til my heart's content.

So, Happy New Year Friends!! I love you all, even if you smell.


XO.
PS Check the new link at the top called "Sweet Yarn Anarchy" to see my etsy shop - crocheted hats all the time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment