Thursday, July 28, 2011

..And Everybody Tips, But Not Enough To Knock Me Over...

It's been awhile, I know!!!! I've been up to mischief though. Mischief of which I cannot explain until after Monday. :D
Here's a bit of what I was up to this last week:
My friend Cole and his sweet ladyfriend Linda are moving to Vermont as of Saturday and they had a goodbye party at the Mudloung on Saturday. Because they are moving to Vermont and it's fucking freezing there most of the time, I made them my world famous beanies - with a little personal touch for each of them.



The one with the skull & crossbones is Cole's and the heart for Linda.

"I'm never going to wear this, but I lovvvveeeeee it," was the first thing Cole said to me when I gave him his present. He was a few drinks in by now. So basically they were a big hit - did I mention that I made them both in one sitting right before the party?

MMMhhmmmm.

PS Cole makes the best comics this side of the Mississippi check it out:

That's about it for now, babies. I do have stories to tell you --
Schucking corn, waking up with a large cut on my face and not knowing why, being drunk in front of one of my teachers from school.....the list goes on. All in good time, grasshoppers, all in good time.

So here's the song we all listened to on our way to swim in the Finley River yesterday. Happy Summer!! Be back soon!
Oh, and Dylan, You need to call me. My phone broke recently and I have no old numbers. Yes, my number's still the same. Miss you too. Let's hang before the 5th forever comes around! Maybe cause mischief like that time we went and saw Ryan Adams?? Yes, please.
XO.

1 comment:

  1. You have a blog and I did not know it. We still have not worn our beanies and we still love them.

    ReplyDelete