Sunday, July 10, 2011

Astral Weeks.

Was watching Robin Hood tonight with my fam. I love the Beginning and End Title Conceptual Art Pieces:
Not to mention the beautifully composed original score by Marc Streitenfield. Lovvee.

I've been sketching a lot this weekend. I will take pictures and post them soon. I'm working on my figure drawing and I've decided to start drawing my sculptures too because they show good examples of drapery. More to come dreamers!!

Until then, here is a video of my kitten the other morning when she would NOT get out of my shower. To get her out, I had to literally pick her up and put her far away so I could jump in and turn the water on. What a silly feline. Yes, I made this film in the nude (don't get any ideas though, you can't see me!). Enjoy:
[the buzzing at the beginning is my phone receiving a text.]



Beyond all of this, my big plans tomorrow are to go play Bingo with Mamabird at the Republic Senior Center. They hate it if you win and you're under 50 - here's to hoping I take home the black-out pot!!

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment